A couple weeks later we headed to Birmingham stopping in Montgomery to see Gmom Woodie and grab lunch. Finn always loves to see grandmama woodie and talk about the zoo she took him to. She is pretty impressive, this past July the boys and I just drove down for the night and gmom woodie treated us all to the zoo. She is 88 years old and was trucking around in that July heat like nobodies business.

I truly could write a book about this sweet woman's life, she beems with the light of Christ and has been a servant for him her entire life. I will tell you about her one day, she is one of my best friends. She loves my boys so much!! And I love that!!

After we left Montgomery we headed to Birmingham for the "OBHF WEEKEND" (one big happy family weekend) Janet asked for a weekend full of kids and grandkids for her birthday. This was the first weekend we could all pull it together with everyone. We had a wonderful time. The boys LOVE seeing their grandparents and cousins. Granjan made them all matching outfits, and I tried so hard to get a good picture, but my boys decided to look deep in thought and point to tractors. That's OK, these are actually my favorite pics, it shows who they truly are.


We had a lot of family time. They all watched the game, I went shopping. Then we went to a wedding party for some good friends Jennifer and Todd. Sunday we had brunch and played badminton. Sorry for the lack of writing, it's more like a time line.
We then had to head home and our sweet burrito who felt awful had a 102 temp I gave him some Tylenol, and by the time we got home 104.3 yikes!!! I freaked out threw him in a cold tub.... not a good idea if you want him to stay in it!! Michael was on the phone with are wonderful pediatrician. He told me to put him in a luke warm tub. Much better plan. We got the fever down and headed to the Dr. in the morning, to find out sweet Shands caught the dreaded Swine flu!!! That was all about 1 1/2 months ago so he is doing much better now.
1 comment:
I love seeing all the pictures! Nice job documenting!!
Post a Comment