Sunday, July 10, 2011

Playing on the bluff

So much ENERGY!!! I am assuming that most people with boys run into the same problems as we do. If I find them swinging from light fixtures (jk) or dancing on the dining table (this is real), or I get hit in the face with a snowball aka a wadded up piece of clothing, or a dart gun. I send them outside to start running laps. They actually think it is so fun, I do too:) I start laughing at myself for even asking them to run laps as a somewhat punishment. They start laughing too. It usually ends up with me pretending to be a monster, chasing them around the yard all acting like goofballs.

With all the sugar they had at their party's I had to call in the big guns "the exercise ball " and head to the bluff. We needed more space for all this energy!!




Red came along and was loved on something fierce.



I can't complain these 2 get their crazy from me:) Michael reminds me all the time we are three pees in a pod:)




1 comment:

Brittny said...

Your family is so beautiful! It's fun to see what people we knew as kids are up to now with their own families. (I love your green shoes too!