Saturday, July 9, 2011
Easter afternoon
Well here is my family on Easter minus me and Michael, well maybe a little of me, but I officially got cut out b/c of my crazy face I was making. Out of all 15 pictures I looked normal in 14 and my kids looked or actually didn't look at all in all the others. This is the only one with all three looking and mama being goofy. This was taken after church, our clothes were all pressed and wrinkle free, after church, that's all whole new story.
Easter is so precious to me as a Christian. I am so so thankful for my savior and his willingness to pay for all of my sins, when I sit here and think about what Jesus went through for me it brings me to tears. Tears of utter thankfulness and also tears of sadness to hear about all the horrible things Jesus had to endure to save me from hell. To be quite honest I really like to focus on the face that "He is RISEN"!!!
We had 6 family's over for Easter lunch, and then had an egg hunt in my neighbors yard to avoid little feet trampling newly planted flowers.


After everyone left Hollis, Shands and I hung out at home while Michael and Finn set up my annual egg hunt. I know, I am 32 and still have and egg hunt:) Hopefully I will still have one at 90. You all should try it, it makes you feel like a little kid again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment