Friday, July 8, 2011

Easter school party

How cute is this. 12 little 2 yr olds all sitting around the table eating. I can barely keep my 3 at our table at home. I asked Pam how in the world do they get them to all stay seated this long? She said they know when they get up their good food goes in the trash:) BRILLIANT!! The only problem is Shands could care less if his squash or green beans ends up in our trash. A cupcake and chick-fil-a is another story though.Shands is showing me his shirt he made, and apparently we didn't get that haircut yet.



Shands was super excited about the egg hunt. It's a good thing, b/c in our family egg hunts still go on at age 32.

Here's Finn's class singing "oh the Lords been good to me" I think? I'm not sure?




Finn really wanted me to get a picture of his green beard:)

And their off.... There is a big difference in 2yr old and 5 yr old egg hunts. I'm a runner, but I just couldn't keep up with Finn, that little man is fast!!

He was so excited he found the golden egg!!! I was so excited Finn shared 4 eggs with a little boy who didn't get very many!!! My eyes just welded up when I saw him share. I am so thankful the Lord allowed me to see it and be encouraged. As a stay at home mom I am tested daily with my3 little sanctification devices aka my kids. Sometimes I feel like I have said " you need to treat your brother with Love" or " "do unto others as you would have them do unto you." maybe 25 times a day? And sometimes I feel like it doesn't matter what I say, but the Lord graciously reminded me on that day, that Finn is paying attention.


I really need to include this too:) by no means do I always correct patiently,I do try:) I have also been know to turn a blind eye when the boys are fighting, and pretend it is not happening. Why? because it's easier and I am a sinner. A sinner saved by Grace, Praise the LORD!! I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father who loves me unconditionally and is not the least bit surprised when I sin. He knows my flesh is so weak. Even when I am trying with all my might there is still sin deep with in me, but I am able to be loved by God because of what Christ did for me.


Wow that got deep real fast:)


After the egg hunts we hopped in the car to head to bham for 24 hours then back home again.


No comments: