
I know. They are called peeps, but the other day in the grocery store Finn nearly fell out of the cart pointing and yelling PETE!!!! PETE!!!! I thought to myself , do I know a Pete? I turned around to see who my son was having a heart attack over speaking to. Well what do you know, it was a huge massive display of "Peeps"! So, we strolled over for Finn to say "hey" (and wave) to all the peeps. He has just discovered a love for peeps. About a week ago Erika posted on her blog her super cute idea of making a peep wreath for Easter. Finn and I decided to attempt the wreath together. I had all the peeps laid out nice and neat on the table when I had to run go get the glue gun. When I got back I had a couple of headless peeps, and one child smiling from ear to ear with marshmallow all over his face. After buying a couple more packages of peeps we were able to accomplish our wreath. Erika thanks for the great idea!
7 comments:
this brings a HUGE smile to my face!!!!!! PETE WREATH!
Precious Precious Precious!
E
I LOVE IT!!! I think yours is cuter than mine. They're a little trickier than people may think... especially disguising the whites when you pull them apart! We got the picture of Eufaby on Saturday... it melted my heart. I love it and can't wait to frame it!!!!! Enjoy your Pete Wreath... it's precious. Good thing it's inside my MIL's started to melt on the front door this am! Ooops!
I'm so mad I missed out on the making of the PETE WREATH!!!! I have to come next time & Finn really is the cutest child ever!
Ooh, Krista... love the square wreath! And, I can just imagine sweet Finn yelling "Pete"... that is a great story!:) Miss y'all much!
I am impressed that you and Finn made your cute Pete Wreath! I am not that daring to even attempt it! The bow is super cute too!
Was this before or after the melting of the PETE's?? :)
GREAT JOB FINN!! I love it! I might try it next year. It is a great idea. Hope yall have a wonderful Easter!
Post a Comment