
We just got back from our church's Fall Festival, and Finn loved it!! Our little shark was so cute. Finn had so much fun running around and attempting to play the games. I was a little worried about even getting there. Michael was not to happy with me, for putting our boy in panty hose!! I can't blame him. After we got to the church, we realized they were "control top" panty hose. We couldn't help but laugh. Here are a few pictures from the night. Enjoy!




2 comments:
Finn is the cutest Shark I've ever seen. Lauren told me about your bolg. Very CUTE!! LUCY
Ok, I think it's so fun and such a small world that Lucy and Lauren are posting on your blog because their mother (who lives in Dothan) is one of my most favorite BLOGGING friends! :) I LOVE IT! And Finn is the cutest and sweetest SHARK I've ever seen. I'd swim with him anyday... pantyhose and all!
Post a Comment