.JPG2.jpg)
.JPG2.jpg)
We love that we live near the beach. It is so nice we can pick up at a moments notice and be on the sand. Last spring Finn did not like the sand one bit. When we went to the beach with all our friends, Finn would just sit in my chair. It was kind of nice, not having to chase him:) But I didn't want him to be bored. My plan was to get him to walk in it by summer. I would take him down to the bay every afternoon, to get him use to it. It was a success!! We can't keep him out of it. Now if we could only get him to wear a bathing suit:) Happy
Friday everyone! K
4 comments:
sweet finn.. makes me want a boy one day. i love you.
Krista! I'm so glad your blogging now! I love your precious little boy! What an angel and what precious pictures!!!
Finn is so cute! I have those pictures on my camera from Finn running around my parents house. I have a great one with him holding the hose. Send me your address so I can mail it to you.
Mere
YEAH! Krista, I just found your blog and I'm soooo excited... I've added your blog to my beloved Google Reader - where new posts come to me! :) I have a blog now too: http://urbangraceinteriors.typepad.com/
Kisses to George & Finn!!!!
erika (mcpherson) powell
Post a Comment