Ok, here is a little time line. After Auburn, we got married and moved to Birmingham. Michael started dental school; 4 glorious years!!! We met a lot of new friends; Great Friends!! Went on some really fun trips, moved a couple of times, went camping A LOT!!! (Our very cheap trips) Did you know they didn't pay in dental school? Imagine that!
We drove from Bham to Savannah at 11:00 one night to pick up a puppy, who we now refer to as George. I love having a dog with a human name!! It is always funny when the neighbors hear you yelling "Don't let George in the house he just rolled in poop!"


We had a baby!! The best blessing ever! His name is Thomas Finley Nebrig. We call him Finn.



Michael graduated UAB Dental School. I thought I was going to be so happy when he finished, but I was really sad. It was like leaving college all over again. We developed close friendships with all these awesome couples and even saw some have children. Then BOOM! We had to pack up and leave. Don't worry, they are friends for life. We will always keep in touch.




Well, we packed up ourselves and rented a huge moving truck. It looked to me like an 18 wheeler. Funny story. Michael got sick, I mean really sick, on moving day. It was up to me to move our entire house into this 18 wheeler. It was in the middle of the week, when all of our friends were at work. So, it really was just me, and my sweet 5 month old. Michael was passed out upstairs. I called two men and a truck to come to my rescue and Janet my (MIL) mother-in-law came to pick up Finn. Ok, so we start to get down to business. The men were totally worth every cent!!! We knocked it out in about six hours!! Praise the Lord!! Michael finally started coming back to life and decided to move the truck (to make it easier for cars to get by). Ummm, yeah, it wouldn't start. I almost started throwing things. We prayed about it, and low and behold, it started.
.JPG)
Ok, so we moved into a rental (our house in bham was still on the market), not fun! Two house payments Stinks!! I praise the Lord for his provision!! We had some major memories in that house (i.e. Finn learned to crawl, learned to walk, learned to ride George, had his first birthday....) for that I am thankful. We love living near the bay. We would jog to the bay almost every night and watch the sun set. They are amazing here. We ended up meeting some amazing friends and some we already knew. The ones we already knew (Matt and Sally) lived about 45 min away. After realizing how much fun it was to live close, they ended up moving in town and now they are about 3 miles away!!! YEA! Here are some of the memories we had while living in the crazy rental house.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
We went on a ski trip to Beaver creek and Vail and stayed with some friends (Trent and Brittney) in Denver. This should actually be it's own post. I will do this one next.....
.JPG)

Well, we sold our house and ended up buying one three houses down. You know those great friends I was telling you about; well, they are the ones who helped make all the moving and painting possible. Shout out to... Jonathan, Nicole, Justin, Emily, Charlie, Courtney, Matt and Sally (the very organized one). The house is a work in progress. We still have a ways to go. The house should be it's own post too. I will do before and after pics. I am so blessed to have married a handy man!! I love doing projects too, but I usually get overwhelmed and have to get Michael to finish them.
The Sweet friends I have been blessed with... Sally, Courtney, Emily, and Nicole. This was new years eve downtown Fairhope "Ball Drop".
.JPG)
OK, I am not exactly up to date, but I will try to continue to catch up to the "present" in future posts. Oh yeah, and Michael is in the process of starting his own practice. Please keep us in your prayers with our decision making ability.
2 comments:
Yeah! Welcome to the Blog world! I am so excited to be able to see pics of Finn and George. I would LOVE to see a pic of your house too.
Can't wait to see you for the AU/AL game. Miss you so much!
Katie
Hey Krista and Michael! Wow! I am so impressed by all your technology. I really enjoyed looking at all the pictures. They are great! I must admit.. I had a hard time figuring out where to make a comment on this thing. I am learning... its cool. I saw Catherine this past weekend in New Orleans. It was fun to see her. Let me know where ya'll are going to tailgate for the AU/AL game. I would love to see you. Your more than welcome to stay with us if you want too. Talk to you soon.
Meredith
Post a Comment