Monday, January 23, 2012

watercolor

So right after a total insane move, nothing unpacked , well nothing was really packed in the first place it was just tossed here there and everywhere, we had a trip planned to watercolor and to visit the most awesome photographer Marla Carter. So I had to pull it together and some how get us there:)


This little thing is who we were trying to get pictures of to join the boys on the gallery wall.
All I can say is Marla is where it is at!! Not only is she an amazing photographer, shes really fun to hangout and talk to. The morning we were taking pictures we were already dripping wet with sweat probably before the first picture was taken, plus little red was not happy at all!!! Totally my fault!! I scheduled the session right around the time she takes a morning nap, I should know by now, this is a third child and all, I blame it on the crazy move. Anyways all that being said , I thought the whole session was a total wash, but Marla reassured me she actually got some really good ones. And low and behold when she sent me Hollis's slide show I smiled from ear to ear, and cried:) they were all soooo great!!!
Here is one of the non professional photographer trying to get a pic.... obviously we need Marla:)
Burrito totally cracks me up in this pic, he is the clown in our family.

you would think I told them stay inside all day by the way they are looking at me. I think they were over having a camera in there face.

In our pictures I tried to have everyone in primary colors, and it ended up everyone had some yellow on somewhere... M had yellow check shirt. F had yellow shorts. S had multi colored whale outfit, but some were yellow. H actually didn't have yellow, but for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to paint my toe nails yellow. Big mistake, it started to look more like a fungus. oops.

Hollis was much happier after her nap so I snapped a few, I think the AC helped a little too.




On this trip Finn became a true surfer!!! I am so proud of him!!!















Daily nap on the beach.
Oh and Finn lost another tooth while we were there.




Sweet brothers.

No comments: