
For some reason I can't remember what all happened in February. I just looked at the dates on my pictures and threw a few on here. I am always trying to get a picture of all 3. This is what turns out most of the time, and I cherish it. Their little personalities crack me up. You should have seen the 50 others of this exact picture:)

If you stop by our house any given day, you may be welcomed by Spider man.

This year Mardi Gras was late, I guess b/c Easter was late. We always make it to most of the parades on the eastern shore, but we haven't ever taken the kids over to Mobile for their parades. When I was in college Ashley Tucker invited a bunch of us to Mobile for Mardi Gras. We had an absolute blast, I do however remember a drunk clown chasing us, and either Kari or Katie tripping him with beads. So that was my reason for not taking the kids:) Well come to find out not all parades are that crazy.

We ventured over the bay for the first afternoon parade of the season. It was a fun relaxing day, you know those types of days where you don't have anything planned, you just come up with something to do. AHHH we love no plans. Too many plans make my head spin.

It was actually the opposite of crazy, it was rather sparse, which is nice with kids in tow. Burrito and Hollis enjoyed the parades too, even though it was smack dab in the middle of their naps.


Then we came home and played a little bit of croquet. I have always liked Croquet, kinda odd, I know. One of my Moms favorite old movies was "summer magic" We would watch it together a lot. They played croquet in it in their big fancy dresses, and I think that's when I decided I wanted to play croquet. Our family however is anything but fancy when we play, we are straight up MESSY!

Burrito does not sleep!! He is a little escape artist. We even had a tent that zipped him up in a pack n play. It worked for awhile, until he learned to unzip the thing from the INSIDE!! He marched himself down stairs with the biggest smile on his face for his accomplishment. Now we usually fall asleep together. It's good one on one time. I love it:)

I also LOVE that my kids like to snuggle. My little spider man looks so big!!

Still Charlie "red" :)

My little Squirrels are ready for dinner!!

We'll be back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment