Tuesday, May 13, 2008
WELL.....
It's official we are going to have another bundle of joy coming this Thanksgiving!!!! (actual due date) Michael and I are over the moon! I will be 12weeks this Thursday. I would have told sooner, but after our miscarriage my heart was a little guarded, even to the point of denial . This past Monday I went to my appointment to hear the heart beat (140) to be reassured that we are in fact pregnant! Praise the LORD!! I just thought I would let you all know. Also Amber, Emily, and Sally, I promise to do my tag post soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
22 comments:
YEAH! I am so glad everything went well at the dr. I am so excited for y'all and I know that Finn is going to be a GREAT big brother:) Congrats!!!!!
Hooray! We are so excited for you and it's so fun to be pregnant together! Congrats & lots of hugs!
Praise the Lord! We are so happy for you!! Ellie sends her congrats to the big brother too!
Congratulations!! That is such fun news, I look forward to hearing more. I hope you are feeling good!!!
I'm so excited for you!!
Yeah.....I'm hoping for a little girl to be a best friend to Hannah Cate! But it would be fun to have another little Nebrig boy running around, they are so cute. And I really can't wait to see Finn be a big brother, he's going to be the best. We are so excited!
So happy for you two. Congrats and love from Taylor and Matt.
I am SOOO thrilled for you!! You will LOVE having two! It is a blast! I will pray for you, Michael, and Finn!
HIP HIP HOOORAY!!!! Another precious Nebrig baby... I can't wait!
CONGRATS!
Yay!! We are so excited for the Nebrig clan! Can't wait to see Finn in his new role. He will be so fun to watch!
Woooo hooooo!!! I'm so stinkin' excited! The more the merrier! :)
YEAH KRISTA! I am so glad that everything is looking good so far. Take care of yourself and rest when you can. Finn is going to be a great big brother!
That is amazing!!! Congratulations! I'm a little partial to November babies...especially ones due on Turkey Day (that was Ford's due date too)! What great news!
First let me say, you and the boys are in my prayers even more now! Each baby is a gift from God and I know this one will be special.
Next, I miss your mom too. I can't wait for all to see where you learned your "stuff" from. You are a great mother because you had one! Love you.
that is so awesome krista!!! i'm glad the drs appt went good!! we're so excited for yall!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! very excited for you guys! :)
Hooray!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats!
many, many congratulations!! what exciting news!!
Yea!!! I'm so excited for you!
Yay! So excited about having another beach baby! Cannot wait to see you all Friday!
we are so excited for you guys!!! baby sam can't wait to meet his new buddy!! beach trips will be so much fun!
Congrats to the Nebrigs! I am so excited for you guys. What wonderful news. I will add you to my list of pregnant friends to pray for, Krista!
Post a Comment