We are at the beach, and have been since Thursday. We are having a blast!! There are about 30 people here, so there is never a dull moment. Stay tuned for some beach pics. I hope you all are having a wonderful Memorial day weekend!
OK... I have about 1,000 cute pics of Finn that I cannot get uploaded because Lily dropped our computer the night we got home. But I will soon. I hate we never got to do our "duel" blog... we always have next year.
I am missing it already as well! Only 363 more days!!!!
Okay Krista.. I'm back on this thing... I finally figured out how to reset my password. I'm waiting on some cute pics of the beach. I enjoyed seeing ya'll last week and I promise to come back to Fairhope soon! Finn is growing up so fast.
This is a way to capture what is going on in our life; maybe even a way for me to track it. Goodness knows you lose your mind with a very active little boy running around. I hope you all enjoy this little window to our life.
3 comments:
OK... I have about 1,000 cute pics of Finn that I cannot get uploaded because Lily dropped our computer the night we got home. But I will soon. I hate we never got to do our "duel" blog... we always have next year.
I am missing it already as well! Only 363 more days!!!!
I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you're having fun at the beach & I can't wait to see pictures!
Okay Krista.. I'm back on this thing... I finally figured out how to reset my password. I'm waiting on some cute pics of the beach. I enjoyed seeing ya'll last week and I promise to come back to Fairhope soon! Finn is growing up so fast.
Post a Comment