Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy MOM'S day!!
Happy Mothers day to you all! I have been thinking about this post for awhile now. For those of you who may not know, I was blessed to spend 18 years with the most amazing mom. She was an incredible example of Christ's love, she showed me what it was to depend on our heavenly father fully, and with out fear. Not having our dad with us, she was our mom and dad, our provider, cheerleader, and comforter. She loved us with selfless love. She was my best friend. I actually preferred to stay home Saturday nights and eat pizza and watch movies with her. She taught me how to be strong in the Lord, never knowing how valuable it would turn out to be. She raised me to be able to face the hardest thing in life, loosing her. I hope you all will meet her in heaven one day, b/c she is super COOL! Happy Moms day to all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I know your Mom had to be great because you are!!!! Happy Mother's Day to YOU!!!!!
I look very forward to meeting your mom in Heaven... bc if she's anything like you - she's amazing!
xoxo
e
I love you sweet Krista & I know you had an amazing mom because you are an amazing mom to sweet Finn!
I can't wait to meet her...I know she is so proud of the way that you love your family. I love you and I hope you had a great Mother's Day!
Your mom would be so very proud of the woman she raised! I love you!
Krista- I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day... what a sweet post!
Happy Mother's Day Krista! I am at work right now, with tears in my eyes. Your Mom was definitely full of life. She showed Christ's love daily as she loved sacrifically and gave her all to others, especially her family. She did an amazing job of raising you to be the woman you are today! I definitely miss her. I look forward to the day when we are all together in Heaven! What a reunion that will be! I love you!
Post a Comment