I just love this boy so much!!!
Could you please teach Finn to say, "Like, Morgan Stickler!"
I do love that kid!
Krista, haven't you heard this saying: "A daughter is your daughter for life but a son is only your son until he takes a wife!" :)
Laker girl... what about the girls in Auburn? Cheerleader? Miss Auburn? War Eagle Girl?When I have two girls there, I need to know they will be well taken care of.
PS - Great video for the opening of his rehearsal dinner slideshow.
like a girl.....so precious! I miss y'all lots
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Could you please teach Finn to say, "Like, Morgan Stickler!"
I do love that kid!
Krista, haven't you heard this saying: "A daughter is your daughter for life but a son is only your son until he takes a wife!" :)
Laker girl... what about the girls in Auburn? Cheerleader? Miss Auburn? War Eagle Girl?
When I have two girls there, I need to know they will be well taken care of.
PS - Great video for the opening of his rehearsal dinner slideshow.
like a girl.....so precious! I miss y'all lots
Post a Comment