Here are some cute videos of Finn. The first one is Finn telling Mommy to slow down in his new goofy voice. Michael was actually driving while I videoed. Just so you all don't think I was doing somethingdangerous:)
I will post the 2nd video next if it will up load, it will not upload right now for some reason.
I love Finn's sweet little voice! I'm glad you finally updated. All of the pictures are great! I love Michael's sign. That is so exciting! I can't believe you are already 8 months. It seems to be going by so fast! Talk to you soon!
This is a way to capture what is going on in our life; maybe even a way for me to track it. Goodness knows you lose your mind with a very active little boy running around. I hope you all enjoy this little window to our life.
1 comment:
I love Finn's sweet little voice! I'm glad you finally updated. All of the pictures are great! I love Michael's sign. That is so exciting! I can't believe you are already 8 months. It seems to be going by so fast! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment