These days Michael and I have been running around like two crazy people trying to get everything done. The opening of the office is approaching at high speed. We have been so blessed to have some patients to start off with, (the Lord is so faithful,) but it has made us a nervous wreck trying to have everything complete before the first patient walks through the door. All of that being said, Finn is the biggest trooper!!! Today he took his 2 1/2 (maybe 3)hour nap in a walmart cart and the car!!! Michael and I ran errands all day and didn't have time to go home for his nap, so we improvised. We just laid down two towels and a pillow and then started piling things around him. He never woke up!! He even made it back to his car seat with out waking up. Finn definitely takes after Michael with his sleeping habits. Michael usually falls asleep mid conversation and it takes a blow horn to wake him up!
6 comments:
That is hysterical! I'm glad he's so free-spirited. I feel that. :)
that is so stinkin' cute!!
that is about the cutest thing I have ever seen!!
oh my stars! you are so blessed with that child that will sleep anywhere! sawyer requires his bed, his paci, his bear, his blanket, and a humidifier (just a little high maintenance-don't you think?)....i could only dream of a child that slept in the grocery cart! SO CUTE! AND i'm excited for the nebrigs with michael's practice about to open! that is fantastic! hope you're feeling good, little mama!!!
I love that he can sleep anywhere!
So cute! I love it! I would LOVE to see a pic of you, you must be getting so cute and well...big. I can say that since I am currently HUGE. Only 4 1/2 weeks to go and I know you are close behind me. I never knew it could be so much fun to weigh 150lbs!
Post a Comment