Thursday, July 17, 2008

BLUEBERRY'S!!

We have Great neighbors!!! Who have 4 huge blueberry bushes. Every summer when the blueberry's are in season Will tells us to pick as much as we want. Seriously, we acquire about a gallon a week, and look who eats them all!!! I think Finn gets enough antioxidants to last him all year long!!!

4 comments:

Lucy and Jason said...

that is too cute and funny! Does that stain his face??

Courtney said...

So glad to see that he's feeling better!

Emily Chappell said...

I think if we all ate blueberries like that we would have way more fun.

Anonymous said...

Krista,
I love the pictures of Finn. I now know about your blog and am so glad to keep up with yall. He is adorable. I could not help but think when I saw him that I know your mom is smiling down and loves to watch him grow!!! I still think about her often!! She was amazing!
Mallory