So, I have been meaning to brag on my sweet friend and her craftyness ( not sure if that is a word). Anyway, I got a call from Courtney on Finn's birthday telling me she had a home made Birthday present she wanted to bring over. I had no idea what it could be? Let me just set the stage. Courtney (at that time) was about 8 1/2 months pregnant, in medical school, and packing up their house to move. When Courtney walked through the door with a train made out of moving boxes, Finn was thrilled!! Finn absolutely loves Courtney, Charlie, and the TRAIN! Thankyou so much for making Finn so happy!! We are going to miss you guys and sweet baby Harrison.



This is a picture at Finns Birthday, and that is Courtney helping him blow out the candles.
6 comments:
The one of Finn blowing out his candles really turned out! So glad! That cake was yum yum.
PRECIOUS! Now - a special design request - can I get a few pictures of your table skirt- I'd like to feature it on my blog! I LOVE IT!
What a great friend! I am sure that train has provided hours of fun for the whole fam!!!
How fun are you posting pictures of the train! I'm glad Finn had fun playing in it!
So cute, I love that boxes are worth a million dollars to a toddler. Do you mind sharing what paint color that is in his playroom? I love it!
thanks jennie marie, his playroom is sparkling sage from lowes, and i think it is valspar. it may be a wee bit brighter, but not much, in person.
Post a Comment