Happy New Year in Seaside.
The next we bundled up and road bikes on the trails in Watercolor.
We stayed in this precious pink house, it felt like we were living in a real size doll house.
Just big enough for our close knit family. This was such a sweet trip with just us and the kids, it was really nice getting to give and get undivided attention, well as much as you can with a family of 5, soon to be 6!!
My sweet angels!! What a blessing they are!!
2 comments:
Y'all stayed at "Mis b'haven." I helped the couple that owns it (I assume they still do) years ago when I lived there. They live or lived in Germany because he was in the Army. When they were first married they were moving overseas, they always advise people to invest in property in the states before they go oversees for tax purposes and such. So they bought the house in Seaside in the early 80's when it was brand new, and very affordable. And they get to enjoy a VERY wise investment today. Kind of a neat story, they always had a special place in my heart. When I first met them everything in the cottage was covered in a "textbook description" cottage floral fabric or check, it was a lot in a little space.
Post a Comment