I am in love with your boys!!!! Oh my gosh, they are both so stinking adorable. I mean it!! They should both be in a magazine. I can't wait to see Hollis. I know she will be just as beautiful! The sleeping pics were so cute.
This is a way to capture what is going on in our life; maybe even a way for me to track it. Goodness knows you lose your mind with a very active little boy running around. I hope you all enjoy this little window to our life.
2 comments:
Krista! Your boys sure are cute!
I am in love with your boys!!!! Oh my gosh, they are both so stinking adorable. I mean it!! They should both be in a magazine. I can't wait to see Hollis. I know she will be just as beautiful! The sleeping pics were so cute.
Post a Comment