I can't believe I just came across these? They were taken b/f halloween, I need to get it together!! Any who... These sweet pic's pretty much sum up how these two feel about each other, rough and tough, but oh so sweet.
HI, came over from Seleta" blog. We just moved to Spanish Fort but know Seleta from the beach. Do you still live in Fairhope? Your boys are adorable. Just wanted to say hello. Blessings, Christine thefahys@gmail.com
This is a way to capture what is going on in our life; maybe even a way for me to track it. Goodness knows you lose your mind with a very active little boy running around. I hope you all enjoy this little window to our life.
1 comment:
HI, came over from Seleta" blog. We just moved to Spanish Fort but know Seleta from the beach. Do you still live in Fairhope?
Your boys are adorable. Just wanted to say hello.
Blessings,
Christine
thefahys@gmail.com
Post a Comment