My hard workin man did all the demo himself (all the counter tops and back splash were 4x4 tile not an easy task) , did I mention how much I love this man and his amazing work ethic? Well, I do. One night (at 10pm) Michael realized there was rotten sheetrock behind the trash compactor. What does one do in that situation? Rip out all the sheetrock, figure out the problem, fix it, resheetrock to be ready for the painters in the a.m. go to bed at 1:30am set your alarm for 5:30 bible study!!! Miss Bible study b/c alarm was set for p.m. oops! His heart was totally in the right place.
Where is my kitchen you might ask.... EVERYWHERE!!!!! and in between.
With all the craziness, I haven't mentioned my ongoing 30th birthday celebration. I might have to devote a post to it, but I will tell you, I am leaving this MESS!!!And heading to the KEYS!!! Michael has arranged a trip with two of our best friends to meet us down in key west to celebrate a little more. Feel free to tell my house angles to clean up our house while we are gone:)
*I will post before and after pic when they happen:)
3 comments:
Wow I remember those days with the kitchen remodel. Everything will look so great when you are finished though!
Oh my. I wondered where you put all your stuff.
I will pray that the house angels will come. Don't hold your breath.:)
Is the kitchen done yet? I would love to see a recent pic on your blog...and some of the boys too.
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment