Wednesday, January 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINN!!!!

Today is Finn's Birthday. I really can't believe two years have gone by already. Kids are the best little timelines. I had the best intentions to do a post with "A Year in Finn's Life", but I realized we transfered most of our pictures to a disk, and I couldn't figure out how to put them on here, so I just used the ones we still had on the computer. I think they are still great!! I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear as I was putting these pictures on here. You will see why I fall more in love with this child each day, he just cracks me up!! Happy Birthday Kid!!



Finn actually put this hat on himself, when I took it off he was asleep.



Finn kept trying to plug the camera cord into the wall outlet, so Michael told him "they plug into your ears"



I promise I did not dress him!! Finn is totally in to swinging on things. You can't really tell but his feet are off the floor. Check out the shoe situation!!!


Finn likes to combine activities!! (Finn and great uncle Craig)

Trying on Mama's jeans.

The day it rained nonstop!!! We build a fort!








I found Finn watching "Oprah" one day.



Met some new friends at the park.

Always trying to help out, or maybe just climb the ladder.

Sick Finn:(

Eating in New Orleans ( Court of two Sisters)


The day Finn decided to potty train himself. I was calling Finn to"come here" and he wasn't, so I went looking for him and well... there he was. He said "look look" and pointed! So cute.



Best place to take a nap, right on the bay.

12 comments:

erika said...

alright, i'm obsessed with your precious son! he is the cutest little boy in the world! i am also obsessed with your house. can you please send me some pictures. random q: where did you get his patchwork seersucker pants? love it all!
e

The Nebrigs said...

Thanks!!! Yes, I will send you some.Don't get your hopes up, the house is a complete work in progress. I would always love some input from you. And, the pants came from baby gap. I will email you soon.

Stephen, Jenni, Will, Sarah, and Luke said...

Happy Birthday, Finn! He's absolutely adorable, Krista! Can you believe he's already 2? Will will be 3 next week and I cannot believe it! It goes by so fast, but like you said it only gets better and better!

lanearnold said...

I cannot believe he is 2 already! Happy Birthday Finn!!!

K said...

Happy Birthday Finn! You are soo funny and cute! We miss you!

Emily Chappell said...

I can't believe your jeans fit your kid. Happy Birthday Finn!! I bet he will enjoy his cake a bit more this year. :)

Beth Goff said...

PREICIOUS! He is so cute! Happy Birthday Finn!
Beth Goff

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday sweet Finn!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Finn!
I think one of my favorite pictures was the swimming pool in the hammock all at once! All his pictures definitely make me smile. I love to fort too. Avery and I made hundreds of forts in the den with sofa cushions. So fun. I hope he had a wonderful 2nd birthday. Hope to see you again soon.

Sally Miller said...

Happy Birthday Finn! He has to be the happiest 2 year old I know!

Ashley said...

He is PRECIOUS! All of the pictures were so much fun! Happy Birthday, Finn!

Anonymous said...

I didn't want the pictures to end...he is too cute. I am with Amber on the one with the pool AND the hammock. It is so great that your son knows how to multi-task!